Thursday 27 July 2023

Estalia 1.1 (beta) out now!

Estalia is finished, at least in a beta format. I've also gone through the book myself a bit better than Kislev to fix some bugs ahead of release (you can bet I've still missed plenty). I'm planning on keeping it in a beta stage a bit longer than Kislev to avoid needing to do multiple hotfixes, so expect the 1.1 full version to maybe take 2 weeks while I gather feedback and fix the remaining bugs.

Unfortunately I don't have a list of patch notes for this one due to the time it's been since I started working on it several years ago; several of my previous patch notes for it were outdated by the time I started working on Estalia in the new format anyway. I'm planning on doing a video overview of the army once I get back from my trip abroad, but I figured you guys would probably want access to the rules sooner rather than later which I why I'm releasing it now. Hope you guys enjoy it!

DOWNLOAD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.