Sunday 21 May 2023

Showcase Gallery: Sisters of Battle / Adepta Sororitas

This is my Sisters of Battle army, the only one I have for Warhammer 40.000 since I sold my Imperial Guard around 2009. 40k has never interested me as much as Warhammer Fantasy, but the Sisters of Battle have always been an army that I liked. Even so, I did not actually plan on collecting this army, but it was rather the result of me walking into a local shop where an ex-colleague of mine turned out to be the store owner, who kindly offered me a discount. It did not take long for me to start buying Sisters of Battle after that, and within a couple of months, I ended up buying pretty much the whole range which I immedately started painting in the classic Order of the Martyred Lady colour scheme.


Army Shot


Saint Celestine with Geminae


Morvenn Vahl


Junith Eruita, the Blazing Heart


Aestred Thurga, Reliquant at Arms & Agathae Dolan


Ephrael Stern


The Triumph of Saint Katherine


Canoness, Canoness Veridyan, Canoness


Palatine, Imagnifier, Sister Superior Amalia Novena


Dialogus, Hospitaller, Sister Dogmata


Callidus Assassin, Inquisitor Greyfax


Sister Novitiates (autoguns)


Sister Novitiates (autopistols & melee weapons)


Battle Sisters (heavy flamer)


Battle Sisters (flamer & storm bolter)


Dominions & Tariana Palos


Retributors


Sisters Repentia


Celestians (heavy bolter)


Celestian Sacresants (hallowed maces)


Celestian Sacresants (anointed halberds)


Seraphim (bolt pistols)


Zephyrim


Paragon Warsuits


Mortifiers


Rhino


Immolator (heavy flamers)


Exorcist (missile launcher)


Castigator (battle cannon)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.