- Samurai Warriors GW's 2 pts/model.
- All samurai characters -10 pts, Hatamoto -5 pts.
- Kitsune only ethereal outside combat. Enemies must test to pursue it. 60 pts.
- Ashigaru Spearmen no longer fight in extra ranks in addition to their spears.
- Mizuchi 145 pts.
- Mikoshi Shrine 125 pts, 4+ ward save. No longer have the Blessing of Courage.
- Oni GW's 4 pts.
- Sumo Warriors now cause impact hits on infantry.
- Kabuki Dolls no longer have LA, 11 pts.
- Wako Pirates now have katanas, no longer swap for bows.
- Samurai Cavalry and Red Devils are now Fast Cavalry, +1 pt.
- Daimatzu Mon now allow re-rolling failed Parrys as well.
- A couple of bug fixes and clarifictaions.
- Stance of the Dragon renamed Iron Discipline, only effects combat resolution, not steadfast.
- Stormhurler Ballistas now work like Elven Bolt Throwers, 50 pts.
- Imperial Infantry 4 pts basic.
- Imperial Infantry must now choose between spears or halberds, not both.
- Revised options for Hill Tribesmen.
- Sky Rockets Move or Fire instead of Slow to Fire.
- Fire Bombs Armour Piercing, no longer flaming or ignoring armour saves. Causes D3 multiple hits.
- Dragon's Breath fires in a straight line rather than as a breath weapon, Strength 4. You may take 1 Dragon's Breath for each Field Engineer in the unit.
- Hand Mortar range increased to 36".
- Fire Lances now Flaming, 2 pts each.
- Foo Statues S4, 50 pts.
- Steppe Archers no longer have LA, shields 1,5 pts.
- Field Engineers now have heavy armour.
- Wolf Raiders and Tarkans may take shields without losing Fast Cavalry.