- Have short bows instead of normal bows, fits better with their background. Pts values changed to reflect this.
- Some minor bug fixes.
- Nomad Hunters have Jezzails instead of handguns (based on WFRP)
- Bondsmen, Reavers, Marauders have no armour by default, can upgrade to light armour.
- Marauders have great weapons by default, cannot take additional hand weapons. Sets them apart from Reavers more.
- Whalers are Unit Size 10+.
- Huscarls are 10 pts default, can upgrade to heavy armour.
- Some new art.
Also want to give a progress update on 9th Ed. I've finished 132 pages so far, have yet to finish the Lores of Magic, Magic Items, Scenarios and charts and diagrams. If possible, I'm going to try and finish version 1.0 before the end of the month so you can playtest it. After that I will probably make smaller Ravening Hordes style lists for all official army books until I can finish their complete army books, and update all my complete books to 9th ed. So you players who won't have the complete army books out for quite some time will still be able to look forward being able to play using the revised versions rather than the outdated 8th ed books. New units and special characters will have to wait until the finished books are out, however.