Sunday 21 May 2023

Showcase Gallery: Warriors of Chaos

Here is my Warriors of Chaos army which I started and finished in 2022. Chaos has honestly never been an army that interested me all that much, but I like the idea of a horde of Warriors and Marauders without all the mutated creatures - essentially collecting them as just another human army. 

So when the current Slaves to Darkness models leaked in 2022 I figured the old Warriors and Knights would go out of production soon (which they did), and so I decided that if I ever wanted to collect a Warriors of Chaos army, now was the time. 

I proceeded to stock up on everything I wanted and then got to painting them a few months later. I went with a pretty simply paint scheme for Chaos Undivided with a dark metallic armour, dark grey and scarlet red on wasteland bases which matched the look from the art fairly well.


Army Shot


Archon on foot, Archaon on Dorghar, Kordel Shorgaar


Wulfrik the Wanderer, Harald Hammerstorm, Crom the Conqueror


Exalted Champion (AoS), Chaos Lord (8th Ed), Exalted Champion (6th Ed), Exalted Champion (Games Day 2009)


Exalted Champions (Khagra's Ravagers from AoS), Chaos Lord (Avatars of War)


Chaos Lord on Daemonic Steed (AoS)


Chaos Lord on Manticore (Avatars of War)


Chaos Sorcerer (AoS), Sayl the Faithless, Chaos Sorcerer (8th Ed)


Marauder Chieftains (Avatars of War)


Marauders with shields, champion is from Chaos Roadshow 2002


Marauders with flails, champion from Avatars of War


Elite Marauders (Avatars of War)


Marauder Hunters


Marauder Horsemen (6th Ed)


Marauder Horsemen (7th Ed)


Chaos Warriors with shields (6th Ed)


Chaos Warriors with two hand weapons (6th Ed)


Chaos Warriors with shields (AoS)


Chaos Chosen (7th Ed)


Chaos Chosen (AoS)


Chaos Chariots (8th Ed)


Chaos Knights (7th Ed)


Varanguard/Chaos Knights (AoS)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.