Sunday 9 July 2023

Warhammer Armies Project: The Return of the Rules

After over a week of "WAP is now dead" I decided to see how much work it would require to at least get the Kislev update out in rules-form; and it does look like it will be fairly manageable. It still requires many hours of work, but not nearly on the same level as the old book versions did. As such, I've decided to start transferring all army books into the new "rules-only" system, starting with Kislev. This will likely result in PDF's of around 50 pages in length or so for the larger armies and will contain all units, stats, magic items, special characters and lores of magic. I'm aiming towards getting one book update out every 1-2 weeks which should be manageable. The main rulebook will likely need to wait until I've gotten at least most of the armies out since that will take a lot longer.

As well as this; I've decided to launch my own Patreon for those who want to support me there, in tiers of $1, 3, 5 and 10. I'm not paywalling anything like the Discord or the downloads, but Patreons will be able to vote on the order in which I update the books. Do bear in mind that I will not make changes to the rules regardless of monetary support; the last thing I want is for the game to be "pay to win".

For those interested in supporting me; you can do so here: Patreon 

WAP is back, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.