Friday 14 July 2023

Warhammer Kislev 1.1 (beta) out now!

After 6 long years, Kislev finally has a new rules update out! This is the first book in the format, clocking in at 36 pages in total. It contains all units, magic items and special characters and is in a much more print-friendly format compared to the full books. It contains a brand new layout with all the unit's rules on a single pages which makes it a lot easier to navigate. Normally I fill out a whole page of rules changes, but I honestly forgot to keep notes of it... however, I did instead record a video (which is already a bit outdated) going through the whole book and explaining the changes and my thoughts behind it.

Hope you enjoy it! If you do, and you want to support me and be able to vote on the next book that I work on, please consider joining my Patreon. I'm planning on having any remaining bug/balance fixes out in maybe a week or so based on feedback.

DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.