Thursday 27 July 2023

Next Army: Cathay! Vote for the next one!

After a really tight race, Cathay has come out on top with 17% of the votes ahead of Lizardmen and Kingdoms of Ind. You can expect a lot of new options, units, characters, spells and magic items from Total War: Warhammer III, so it will be a fairly hefty update in that regard!

For the next army poll, I'm limiting the options a bit further to the most popular options from last time. However, I'm also throwing in a dark horse in the form of the Legions of Nagash (which will be mainly based around the Ossiarch Bonereapers range from AoS) since I know quite a lot of people have been looking forward to me working on it.

 If you want to be able to vote on the next army, go ahead and join me on Patreon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.