- Removed stacking of War Academy abilities like Rapid Deployment, make it 30 pts, general only.
- Only 1 Merchant Prince may be included, including special characters.
- Paymaster increased to 45 pts.
- Paymaster "death-range" increased to 18" with a paychest.
- Nerf Lucrezzia Belladonna.
Nerf/reword Stunning Beauty: "Any friendly Human unit within 8" of her rallies automatically during the Compulsory Movement phase."
Nerf Phial of Poison: "Nominate D3 enemy characters at the beginning of the battle. Roll a D6 for each; a roll of 4 + means that the character has been poisoned and starts the battle with one Wound less than normal. "
This keeps enemy characters from possibly getting killed outright.
Nerf Potion of Pavona: "At the beginning of the battle, Lucrezzia may give the potion to any one character, unit Champion, or take it herself. Roll a D3..."
- Staff of Fickle Fortune: 3+ to work, 2 does nothing, 35 pts.
- Marksmen of Miragliano: removed Marksmen ability. Maximilian gets the Marksman Trait.
- Increase Ogre Great Weapons to 8pts/m.
- Equipment options mandatory for Stradiots to increase their base price, while still keeping available model options at a maximum.
- Increased Merc Elves to 7pts/m.
- Justintine's Paychest gives "cold-blooded" for psychology tests.
- Better clarification for Scorpions as units.
- Ballista/Scorpion cap added to avoid spam.
- Leonardo will only boost units in his vicinity, 100 pts.
- Ghazak Khan is now normal Ca rather than MC.
- Galloper Guns can no longer march, Bronzino's Master Gunner range nerfed to 3".
- Dwarfs updated in accordance with 8th ed.
Aside from this, I haven't been able to work on the books particularly much due to work and having laser eye surgery earlier this month. My sight is improving well though, so I should soon be able to get back to work on more updates at least, though new material will still be awhile off.