- Clarified Hates Chaos.
- Clarified Glorious Charge for units containing models without this rule.
- Clarified Frenzy for Priests of Ursun.
- Priest of Ursun's spells are no longer remains in play, lasts one turn instead (except Winter's sleep, which is down to a minimum of 1).
- AS may be taken against Ranger's Heartstrike ability.
- Ranger gains Pathfinder ability instead of animal call, allows them to deploy as Ambushers with one friendly infantry unit.
- Hunters I3.
- Bears I3.
- Bear Tamers WS3, I3, M4.
- War Wagon no longer causes Fear, crew have flails. Horses are removed when War Wagon chooses to become stationary. Crew suffer movement penalties to fire.
- Tzarina's Warhorse WS4, I4.
- Chekist 18 pts.
- Tzar Saltan 175 pts.
- Baba Yaga I4.
- Igor's Talisman works when he only has one wound remaining, rather than just against KB.
- Igor's Armour gives him 6+ ward instead of attack ability.
- Igor 275 pts.
- Tordimir gains HBK rather than KB, only applies on the charge.
- The Gryphon Wing allows Tordimir to automatically pass Glorious Charge tests.
- Seraphima have normal Warhorse stats.
- Ilja T5, 150 pts.
- Ilja's Strength of the Great Bear requires roll to Wound, causes D3+1 Wounds.
- Screeching Back Banners causes -1 Ld and enemies must re-roll Fear tests.
- Revised spell lores, including new spells, costs and effects.
- Removed maximum unit sizes.
- Some new art.
- Various bug and spelling fixes.
- 9th Ed Rules
- 8th Ed Army Books
- 9th Ed Army Books
- Ravening Hordes 8th Ed
- Ravening Hordes 9th Ed
- Other Downloads
- Alternative Miniatures
- WAP Google Group
- Something new
Sunday, 30 August 2015
Saturday, 15 August 2015
This changes the following:
Kingdoms of Ind:
- Devas are now Immune to Psychology (bug fix) and hate Daemons.
- Maharajah 100 pts, Rajah 65 pts.
- Urjana have LA.
- Noble Caste characters may join Warrior Caste units.
- Vishkanya have Scaly Skin (6+), and Poisoned Blood rule.
- Beastmaster Ld7, Beastmaster range down to 6". Beastmaster rule affects MC as well.
- Peasant Levies may take standards.
- Thugees US 10+ instead of 20+ (bug fix). 6pts. May take standards.
- Sowar Horsemen can replace shields with flails.
- Bengal Riders -1 WS, S, Ld, 37 pts. Tigers +1WS.
- Mahouts I3 (bug fix), War Elephants I3.
- Garudas 16 pts.
- Ganeshans can re-roll 1's for Ward saves.
- Darahma has BS6.
- Kodandam clarified as a long bow.
- Parashuruma is Immune to Psychology.
- Amrita is one use only, regains all Wounds, 50 pts.
- Clarified use of Brahmastra.
- Mhogli M5.
- Devas cannot use Inspiring Presence or Hold Your Ground (they don't follow the human troops).
- Pindari Cavalry added. These are fast cavalry, armed with shields, spears, bows, javelins.
- Snake Swarms and Basilisks have Lowborn Caste. Removed Forest Strider since it's not really getting used anyway.
- Removed Forest Strider from most units.
- Thieves gain 25 pts from stealing items. They now steal random items instead of the lowest value item.
- Half Tank streamlined to follow Chariot rules.
- Hot Pot and Soup Cannon ignores armour saves.
- Multiple bug fixes and rules clarifications.
Dogs of War:
- Rhinox Riders added as a Rare Choice at 75 pts. These are quite nerfed compared to the Forge World rules, but also more expensive than Mournfang Cavalry.
- Nerfed Void of Emptiness, now only applies to Movement, unit is ItP during the effect.
- Some bug fixes.
- Banner of Defence gives 4+ ward save against missiles of any strength.