Kingdoms of Ind:
- Devas are now Immune to Psychology (bug fix) and hate Daemons.
- Maharajah 100 pts, Rajah 65 pts.
- Urjana have LA.
- Noble Caste characters may join Warrior Caste units.
- Vishkanya have Scaly Skin (6+), and Poisoned Blood rule.
- Beastmaster Ld7, Beastmaster range down to 6". Beastmaster rule affects MC as well.
- Peasant Levies may take standards.
- Thugees US 10+ instead of 20+ (bug fix). 6pts. May take standards.
- Sowar Horsemen can replace shields with flails.
- Bengal Riders -1 WS, S, Ld, 37 pts. Tigers +1WS.
- Mahouts I3 (bug fix), War Elephants I3.
- Garudas 16 pts.
- Ganeshans can re-roll 1's for Ward saves.
- Darahma has BS6.
- Kodandam clarified as a long bow.
- Parashuruma is Immune to Psychology.
- Amrita is one use only, regains all Wounds, 50 pts.
- Clarified use of Brahmastra.
- Mhogli M5.
- Devas cannot use Inspiring Presence or Hold Your Ground (they don't follow the human troops).
- Pindari Cavalry added. These are fast cavalry, armed with shields, spears, bows, javelins.
- Snake Swarms and Basilisks have Lowborn Caste. Removed Forest Strider since it's not really getting used anyway.
- Removed Forest Strider from most units.
- Thieves gain 25 pts from stealing items. They now steal random items instead of the lowest value item.
- Half Tank streamlined to follow Chariot rules.
- Hot Pot and Soup Cannon ignores armour saves.
- Multiple bug fixes and rules clarifications.
Dogs of War:
- Rhinox Riders added as a Rare Choice at 75 pts. These are quite nerfed compared to the Forge World rules, but also more expensive than Mournfang Cavalry.
- Nerfed Void of Emptiness, now only applies to Movement, unit is ItP during the effect.
- Some bug fixes.
- Banner of Defence gives 4+ ward save against missiles of any strength.