Sunday 2 January 2022

Removing downloads for 8th Edition rules

As followers of this project has probably noticed, I do not really do any updates for the 8th Edition rules any more, and I do not really have plans to either as I'm more than occupied with the 9th ed rules which I find more fun to work with and make for a better game overall. 

As a result, I will be removing the remaining 8th ed material from the blog since it's outdated, the remaining bugs won't get fixed, and it takes up unnecessary hosting space. I will be leaving it up for the rest of next week for those who want to download the 8th ed material; I know some people will be hosting them elsewhere which is perfectly fine if you want to do so.

Other than that, the 9th ed rules will be kept updated as planned, with a large update wave coming out soon followed by Nippon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.