After playing the army last weekend (ended in a massacre victory for me, yay!), I looked over the points costs for several units, and noticed they were still priced after the Empire book rather than the meta. So this update changes the following:
- Katanas now allow re-rolling 1's To Wound (two-handed only). This is to give basic samurai a little bit more punch in combat, while retaining the katanas feel as a superior cutting weapon, as opposed to a piercing one.
- Samurai Warriors, Ashigaru and Onna Bushi -1 pt.
- Red Devils +2 pts (did a mistake last time I did their pts cost).
- Ryujin renamed Mizuchi, -50 pts, no longer Fly.
- Sashimonos -15pts, only gives +1 rank for steadfast, not combat resolution.
- Kensai -10 pts.
- Invocation of the Kami only gives +1 to cast rather than D3, works on doubles instead of 6's.
- Mikoshi Shrines are now infantry and may join units. All blessings are now bound spells.
- Hitomi Gozen is now infantry, can choose warhorse as an option. She no longer has a bow, only her naginata.