- Light crossbows removed, replaced by normal crossbows (which fits better historically and with the models available).
- Best money can buy no longer give AP, capped at 4+/3+ for infantry (so can never be better than full plate).
- Added racial distrust to all non-humans except halflings.
- Removed ASF from assassins, 60 pts.
- Maneaters and Rhinox riders have the same profile as RH: Ogre Kingdoms.
- Crossbowmen with handguns counts as special choices.
- Gave Halflings short and nimble special rule instead of forest strider.
- Several bugs fixed.
- Manann's Blades added.
- Birdmen have normal crossbows.
- Amazons no longer have light armour.
- Asarnil have Martial Prowess instead of ASF.
- Fighting Cocks have short bows, 8 pts/model.
- Manflayers no have ASF or AP for their crossbows.
- Wolfboyz no longer ignore penalties for stand and shoot.
On top of this, I am also planning on updating the RoR's that was included in various Citadel Journals over the years, along with other fan-made RoR's. The reason I'm not including them in this book is because they did not have any official models made for them, and are as such not as recognizable to the players. Hence they will get their own small document similar to how I have made the currently fan-made RoR's available. This will be later down the pipeline though, as I want to focus on the main books first.