Note that this is only the 8th ed version, I'd like to get feedback on all bugs before I make the 9th ed version, which should be out within a week.
This update changes the following (compared to the RH list):
- New Hero unit: Yeti Rimespeaker.
- New Special unit: Rhinox War Chariot.
- New Special unit: Gnoblar Skewerslinger.
- New Special unit: Cragbeasts.
- New Special Character: Jhared the Red.
- New Special Character: Braugh Slavelord.
- New Special Character: Groth Onefinger.
- New Special Character: Ghark Ironskin.
- New Special Character: Morg Magmaborn.
- Greasus 395 pts.
- Skrag 455 pts.
- Golgfag 235 pts.
- Bragg 175 pts.
- Added Gnoblars upgrades for characters (including the new scalp-gnoblars and name-gnoblars).
- Added Bicker to Gnoblars.
- Added "Down to the Ironguts" to Ironguts.
- Leadbelchers moved back to special, which fits better with their fluff.
- Gave Ogres back LA by default to represent the gut plate (although they otherwise are unarmoured).
- Slaughtermasters may take a "Butcher's Cauldron" to aid in spellcasting.
- Removed Head Honcho (who will be included in the Gnoblar Hordes list instead).
- Big Names moved to a separate pool, added Daemonkiller.
- Thundertusks may be taken as mounts for Hunters.
Enjoy! Next month I hope to have the Tomb Kings book out, or at least updates for Bretonnia and Beastmen (which I have also been working on side-by-side with the OK book).