Monday 17 August 2020

Poll: Which are your top 3 favourite Warhammer armies?

With no other updates ready for release yet, let's have another poll, because those are always fun. Some years ago I did a poll regarding which was your favourite army book based around the unofficial ones I had made. Well, this time I figured we'd have a go at all the various Warhammer armies ever released pretty much. Essentially, you can pick your top 3 favourite armies based on whatever credentials you want; be it rules, art, lore, models, whatever. Just to see how people's preferences stack up.

Poll here

6 comments:

  1. Man it'd be cool if you did something like this for Warhammer 40,000. I know they still have their own army books and it'd be extremely hard to do, considering how big the setting is, but I love the way you've put the lore into the army books and it'd be cool to see it done for 40k. Just me rambling about a fantasy. Pun intended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bretonnians because of lore, art, models and whats not to love with knights charging a dragon or ogre or other fantasy monster. After them probably Lizardmen also dinos riding on dinos to bite your face off is cool, models look awesome and the lore is very interesting. Then warriors of chaos really because i love the sight of them just arrogantly striding forward in battle in their cool armor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orcs and Goblins of coarse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I've found this project I army hop. Favorite just kinda depends on the mood I'm in and I personally just love the variety and differences.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav‘s are Empire and Highelves

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.