Wednesday 16 September 2020

Gallery: Estalia

Been years since I did an update on my personal armies, but thanks to my new movement trays from Sarissa, that should be a lot easier now. So for starters, here's my Estalian army in all its unpainted glory. Naturally, I will be updating it as things get painted eventually.

Army shot front

Army shot above

Grand Commander on Griffon (Gamezone)

Grand Commanders and Battle Standard (Avatars of War, Helldorado, Gamezone, Freebooter)

Captains (Eureka, Gringo40's, Warlord, Antediluvian)

Diestro (Freebooter, Avatars of War, GW)

Maria de Salvo and Priestess of Myrmidia (Helldorado, Reaper)

Battle Magi (Black Tree, Gamezone, Avatars of War)

Inquisitors (Tercio Creativo, Helldorado, Gamezone)

Shrine of Myrmidia (Reaper)

Tercio Pikemen (Gamezone)

Halberdiers (MoM)

Aventuros with Rodeleros (Warlord)

Rodeleros (Wargames Foundry)


Rodeleros (Eureka, Assault Group)

Handgunners (Eureka, Assault Group)

Crossbowmen ((Eureka, Assault Group, Gringo40's)

Handgunners (Gamezone)

Handgunners (Wargames Foundry)

Caballeros (Wargames Foundry, Warlord)

Genitors (Assault Group)

Conquistadors (Warlord, Eureka)

Knights of the Blazing Sun (GW)

Grenadiers (Helldorado)

War Dogs (Eureka, Assault Group)

Ogre Maneaters (Titan-Forge)

Culverin (Assault Group)

Mountain Guns (Wargames Foundry, Eureka, Gringo40's)

7 comments:

  1. This Estalians look great, can't wait to see some colour put on these morions! I see a lot of Gamezone and other companies stuff, would you consider to include some Pirazzo's from GW? And if I may ask, where did you get those Blazing Sun Knight's shields? I'm looking for something like this to complete my unit. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, will likely be a while though; planning on painting Kislev, Amazons and Norse first. Maybe Albion and Dark Elves too. Pirazzo is a Tilean, so he is in my Dogs of War army (which is 4 times the size of my Estalians!). The shields came with the Knights when I bought them, not sure where they are from. I think they are old GW shields though as they are in plastic, but I have never been able to source them.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the info! Yeah I've never seen them before, I'll look for them though

      Delete
  2. Fantastic Army, look to see it painted ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Great Mathiass! After all we made you an estalian soldier ;). Regards from Magritta!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.