Saturday 23 March 2013

Interview for the Warhammer Fantasy Battle Reporter

Hi guys, figured I'd post a link to an interview I did earlier this week for the Warhammer Fantasy Battle Reporter where my books are posted. In it you can read a bit on the background and the history of why/how I started the Warhammer Armies Project, some of difficulties with making the army books, my thoughts on the current hobby and so on: http://battlereporter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/interview-with-fantasy-army-designer.html

Might be interesting for those of you who want to have a little bit more insight apart from just reading the books.

As for upcoming updates, Dogs of War and RoR are being looked over at the moment and will be posted soon.

3 comments:

  1. Great interwiew :)

    I have been following the development of the books for quite a while and its nice to learn a bit about the process, your thoughts on your(and your co-devs) work and your opinions on Warhammer in general. Its good to have an idea about why you are doing all of this in the first place and why you keep going.

    - Ravendark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in as one of your fans. Keep up the good work and its good to understand more on how you work. May your dice rolls be blessed always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nice words, both of you! Hopefully that blessing will come in handy if I decide to try my luck at this year's Warhammer tournament ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.