- Killing Blow ignores armour saves against targets it cannot instantly kill.
- A unit that successfully charge/pursue down a fleeing enemy unit inflict 1W with no saves allowed for each point of US the pursuing unit has. It then stops 1" behind the fleeing unit (if any models survive). If it completely destroys the enemy unit, it may reform as normal.
- Skirmishers now have the Vanguard special rule.
- Sword of Anti-heroes added.
- Trickster's Shard removed.
Another thing that came up in a previous suggestion was GW's giving -1WS rather than losing Initiative, making it a serious penalty that can effect both the requirement to hit and to be hit, rather than just fighting after other models (which does not have much of an effect as long as there is a model in the second rank to step up). What is your general opinion on this suggested change?
Edit: Sounds pretty unanimous: GW's should stay the same, so they will. Thanks for your input!