- All characters that join a unit must be able to fit in the front rank next to command groups (except Bretonnia ofc). This is to prevent character walls and force players to divide their characters more evenly (or at least have a really wide unit that can be charged by multiple units). No longer can you hide your wizards behind a bunch of other characters.
- Ruby Ring of Ruin 35 pts.
- Clarified that Innate Bound Spells does not get free power dice (such as Warrior Priest prayers).
- Strength Bonus/Charge Bonus (*) special rule added. Strength Bonus = extra strength first round of combat. Charge Bonus = extra strength when charging. Rather than having a bunch of different special rules and exceptions for flails, choppas, lances, Juggernauts, War Boars and so forth, they all use these rules instead.
- Fight in Extra Ranks allow MI to fight with up to 3A.
- 9th Ed Rulebooks
- 8th Ed Forces of Order
- 8th Ed Forces of Destruction
- 8th Ed Non-Aligned Forces
- 9th Forces of Order
- 9th Ed Forces of Destruction
- 9th Non-Aligned Forces
- Other Downloads
- Alternative Miniatures
- WAP Google Group
Saturday, 14 May 2016
Warhammer 9th Ed 1.044 out now!
This update changes the following: