- Sw, WB, MB and Mo without riders or handlers may not use Hold Your Ground! or Inspiring Presence.
- Always Strikes First and Last returns, but will be limited to spells and magical abilities unlike the much more common ASF of 8th ed. ASF only gain re-rolls if the Initiative is higher than the foe, and ASL vs ASL strike in Initiative order. This makes it easier than having to rewrite everything as "strike at initiative 1/10" and "re-roll failed rolls to hit" for characters that would otherwise lose it (since striking initiative 10 for units with I6 or higher is pretty redundant in most situations).
- Stomp returns for Mo, Impact Hits will only apply to those Mo that actually uses their bulk to charge into enemy formations.
- Chart added for better balancing different sized battles in regards to multiple choices.
- Briona's Timewarp give ASF.
- Sword of Swift Slaying gives ASF.
So now I have 15 different army lists I need to update during the weekend...
Edit: all 9th ed books should now be updated with correct ASF/ASL/Impact Hits.