- New Special unit: Camel Gunners - cavalry with S5 handguns.
- Deva units may use the Ld of Deva characters within 12" (to offset them not being able to use the Ld of the army general or BSB).
- Vishkanya does not have ASF or ward save.
- Rajputs can have great weapons, no additional hand weapons. Does not have armour by default.
- Holy Warriors have light armour.
- Sowar Horsemen called Zamindar Horsemen, new background, have heavy armour, warrior caste.
- Maiden Guard have spears and shields by default, no armour by default.
- Peasant Levy have shields by default.
- New background for Pindari Cavalry, are now lowborn caste.
- Multiple spelling issues and name bugs fixed for consistency.
- 9th Ed Rulebooks
- 8th Ed Forces of Order
- 8th Ed Forces of Destruction
- 8th Ed Non-Aligned Forces
- 9th Forces of Order
- 9th Ed Forces of Destruction
- 9th Non-Aligned Forces
- Other Downloads
- Alternative Miniatures
- WAP Google Group
Friday, 20 January 2017
New Kingdoms of Ind update and 9th Ed version out now!
This update changes the following: