- Vanguard is 6" for Infantry.
- Removed Wide Frontage bonus, the rule of no more ranks than files is enough.
- Limited Outnumber to +1 for twice or more US.
- Added "Legendary Army" for 5000+ pts battles.
- Bound Spells within Magic Items add 1 free power dice when casting. This will increase the price and power level for some items.
An issue was brought to my attention with elite infantry suffering greatly against "hordes" due them starting with +8 combat res. in some situations (3 ranks, 3 outnumber, 1 wide frontage, 1 banner). This has been brought down to a little bit more sensible +5, just like 7th ed. You will still benefit from big units due to having Steadfast and Step Up, but it gives elite infantry a little bit more of a boost since they lost supporting attacks in 9th ed.
Posted an update with some bug fixes and a change to Bound Spells. An issue with buying magic items with bound spells is that you often pay 30-45 pts for what is just an extra spell with a low casting value (when a spell is normally 15 pts). With this change, bound items are closer to 7th ed, but unlike the automatic bound spell spam from that time, you simply have a better chance of getting them off, and actually increases your magic power rather than just giving you more spells to choose between.