Saturday 28 September 2013

New Chaos Dwarf update out now!

Turns out those 2 weeks just became one! This reasonably large update for Chaos Dwarfs changes the following:
  • 2 new special characters: Ghorth the Cruel (as per popular demand) and Hothgar the Renegade, Sorcerer of the Forge (as mentioned from the Siege of Volganof). I intended to add Tordrek Hackheart as well, but seeing as he isn't a "real" Chaos Dwarf and would fulfill a role too similar to Hothgar, I decided to leave him out.
  • Re-formatted background section. Some more fluff has been added to the Dawi Zharr and history sections as well as the timeline, and some trimming down have been made in the Dark Lands section.
  • Improved army list graphics.
  • Bazukas and Inferno Guns are now taken as support units to Chaos Dwarf Warriors rather than stand-alone units.
  • File size down to 8MB.

4 comments:

  1. I hate to be a pain, but I was just looking through this book and I noticed that the heading for the Deathshrieker Rocket Launcher has two spelling errors - it appears as the 'Deathshriker Rocket Launcer'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No pain at all, I'm glad people are reporting errors and bugs. I want the books to be as good as possible, and it's rather hard to find all spelling errors all by myself ;)

      If you find any more, let me know!

      Delete
  2. Is there no way to download the pdf from here? this is eluding me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try clicking the name/cover at the top of the page ;)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.